Tuesday, May 7, 2013

The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger


The Time Traveler's Wife


The premis of the story is that Henry travels in time, and takes nothing with him. So when he arrives somewhere, he arrives wearing nothing. He has no control over where in time or location he arrives. Nevertheless, he frequently arrives in the childhood of Claire whom he persuades to love him and eventually marry him. 

Life with a time traveling husband is not simple and the adventures are many and varied. 

Personally, I was riveted with the story. I listened to it on CD and really enjoyed the experiences of the unusual couple. Reading the reviews on Amazon, many were critical of the style of writing, but gosh, I have only admiration for someone who can produce a bestselling book. I know I couldn't. 

We watched the movie, which was just an enjoyable as the book, here's the link:




The Time Traveler's Wife




No comments:

Post a Comment